1.1 This offer is an official proposal of EXTEMPORE, the Conference Organizer (here and after – the Seller) to the Participant (here and after – the Bayer) to enter into an Agreement for the sale of services remotely, through the Registration landing page (here and after – Online store), here and after – the Agreement, and places a Public Offer (here and after – the Offer) on the official website of the Seller https://english.extempore.info/
(here and after – the Online store).
1.2 The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's Offer (acceptance) to enter into an electronic contract of sale of services is the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under this Agreement, within the terms and prices specified on the Seller's Online store. CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
2.1. In this Offer the following terms have the following meanings:
* "Services" – ticket / confirmation of participation, personal access to the Event and Event options;
* "Online Store" – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On E-Commerce", a means of presenting or selling goods, works or services through an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" – a legal entity that sells goods or services presented on the Online store.
* "Buyer" – an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* "Order" – the choice of individual items from the list of goods and services specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making a payment. SCOPE OF THE AGREEMENT
3.1. The Seller undertakes to provide the services to the Buyer (in the form of an individual access to the Event), and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the services under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of services in the Online Store, including:
– voluntary choice by the Buyer of services in the Online Store;
– independent registration of the order in the Online store by the Buyer;
– payment by the Buyer of the order made in the Online store. ORDERING PROCEDURE
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any services presented in the Online Store.
4.2. Each service can be presented in the order in only one quantity. METHODS OF PAYMENT
5.1. The methods of payment are:
- within the bank card thought the money transfer system Fondi,
- within the payment services ApplePay and GooglePay,
- under the invoice, that could be provided under the request.
5.2. If no funds are received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order. REFUND PROCEDURE
6.1. A refund for a ticket to the Event will take place only if:
6.1.1. Cancellation of the event.
6.1.2. Changes in significant conditions of the event (dates, place).
6.2. In case of one of the above reasons, the Buyer should contact the Seller within email firstname.lastname@example.org, and request for a refund. The dates of Event, name of event and email that has been provided during registration should be specified in the letter. PROCEDURE OF SERVICES ACCEPTANCE
7.1. The fact of sending the individual access to the event and video records of the event from the Seller to the Buyer is the fact that services have been provided.
7.2. The time of acceptance of services Agreement begins just after providing access to the event and video records of the event and does not depend on whether the Buyer used his access code or not.
7.3. Any type of documents that should confirm that services have been provided by the Seller to the Buyer do not need to be signed under the Agreement. RIGHTS AND DUTIES
8.1. The Buyer has the rights to:
– place an order in the Online Store;
– accept an electronic contract;
– require from the Seller to provide the services with the terms of this Agreement.
8.2. The Buyer should pay for the services under the terms of this Agreement.
8.3. The Seller has the rights to:
– to inform the Buyer about the payment status in case the funds have not been received;
– if the providing of the paid service can't be done or completed the Seller will propose to change for another service that can be provided. Partial refund can be paid or partial extra funds can be charged if required.
8.4. The Seller should provide full services to the Bayer which were ordered and paid under the conditions of this Agreement. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
9.1. The Parties shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this Agreement and current legislation of Ukraine.
9.2. The Buyer, using the Online Store or Services access provided to him by Seller, is independently liable for damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles.
9.3. In the case of force majeure, the parties are released from the terms of this Agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this Agreement means events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that preclude or objectively impede the performance of this Agreement, the occurrence of which the parties could not have foreseen and prevented in reasonable ways.
9.4. The parties should make the effort to resolve any differences solely through negotiations. OTHER CONDITIONS
10.1. The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement subject to its prior publication in the Online Store https://english.extempore.info/
10.2. An Online Store is designed to organize a remote way of selling services on the Internet.
10.3. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided during Order (Personal and Contact information).
10.4. Payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the Online Store means the Buyer's full consent to the terms of the Agreement (Public Offer AGREEMENT).
10.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On e-commerce".
10.6. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The Online Store uses information about the Buyer exclusively for the purpose of order processing, sending messages to the Buyer, providing of services, settlements, etc. TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
11.1. This Agreement is staying actual till the last Event day or providing all the services that have been purchased by the Buyer.
11.2. An electronic agreement is considered agreed from the moment of purchase in the Online Store.
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally in case of violation by one of the parties of the terms of this Agreement.
11.4. The Agreement could be terminated by the parties in case of refunding the payment to the Buyer under the refunding procedure.